Today I made an amazing Pineapple&Raspberry shake!
What a way to start the weekend...
- 1/2 Pineapple (the sweeter the better, get the Yellow/Orange ones)
- 1 Box (125 gr) of Raspberries (living in Berlin? At the Market on Kottbusser Brücke they cost 1 Euro for 2-3 boxes)
- 1 Banana (so the Pienapple & Raspberries wouldn't be too dominant)
- half a cup Soy milk (not necessary if you have a strong blender, water is also ok)
- Iron tablet (doesn't add flavor, but why not).
This is one of those shakes that remind me why I bought my Blender.
Simply put - Amazing.
Posted in Veg